« Home | Zane's First Easter Pics Round 2 » | Zane's Easter Pics Round 1 » | April Zane Pics » | Heat Vision and Jack » | Zane VS. The Bookcase » | Greatest Beer Ad EVER! » | My Four (I got tagged by Jenn) » | I have posted the complete album of my sister's vi... » | My Sister's Visit » | Playing with The Zaner! » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

Uncle Michael Babysits

Uncle Michael spent the night last night so that he could take care of Zane yesterday. The normal babysitter was in Tyler to visit her in-laws. Michael had a great time with him, although it always makes Ali & I jealous that Zane takes good, long naps for everyone but his own parents! Anyways, after Michael left, Ali just happened to pick up my camera and find these two pictures that Michael took of Zane on there. I love the second one! All he needs are some Baby Ray-bans, one of those aluminum tanning things under his chin, and a drink with an umbrella in it! He is the cutest!






 Posted by Picasa

Uh-oh! He's getting cuter! Watch out now! We're gonna have a little heartbreaker on our hands! -Emily

Post a Comment