« Home | I have posted the complete album of my sister's vi... » | My Sister's Visit » | Playing with The Zaner! » | Zane meets his future girlfriend, Noelle Pond. » | Feb. 18, 2006 » | Houston Pics - Round 2 » | Houston Visit - First Set of Pics » | » | Zane is 5 Months Old! » | Christmas 2005 » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

My Four (I got tagged by Jenn)

Four Jobs I've Had:
Assistant Manager (Wherehouse and Blockbuster Music)
Producer/Editor/Photographer (PBS)
Producer (Plano TV)
Senior Editor / Associate Producer (Affiliated Media Group)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Better Off Dead
Snatch
Fight Club
Tombstone

TV Shows I Love to Watch:
House
Family Guy
Extreme Home Makeover
Best Week Ever

Four places I've Been on Vacation:
New York City
Beaver Creek, Colorado
Cancun ( Who hasn't?)
Las Vegas

Favorite Dishes:
Chicken Fried Steak
Mostaciolli (When my wife makes it)
Chicken N Dumplings
Oreos and Milk

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
ESPN.com
Digg.com
Gmail
Baylorfans.com

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
Home
In Mexico
In Colorado
With my friends

Four Others I'd Like to Tag:
Whoever...

"Oreos and Milk" is a dish?

Post a Comment