« Home | Mom: The Super Awesome Hairstylist » | Mimaw & Pop's 6 » | Mimaw & Pop's 5 » | Visit to Mimaw & Pop's 4 » | Visit to Mimaw & Pop's 3 » | Vitis to Mimaw and Pop's 2 » | Visit to Mimaw & Pop's » | TACO TOWN! » | MORE OF THE REAL US! » | THE REAL US! » 

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 

And then she got this brilliant idea....




What a dummy. I thought I'd learned my lesson. I'm like a puppy. Tell me if you like it, but you can keep your "constructive" criticism to yourself! :)

he is STILL one of the most beautiful babies i have ever seen!!! and i kinda like it... nextime, mohawk

awwwwwwwwwwwwww... it's the summer buzzcut! just in time for 70 degrees! you don't have to use shampoo either! :)

awwwwwwwwwwwww...

it's the summer buzzcut! just in time for 70 degrees!! no need for shampoo!!

Post a Comment